Monday 29 September 2014

My Caravan Art Studio!!!

A bit of elbow grease and a lot of rearranging..
Out went the bed and in went the table....
Finally... uninterrupted Creating time !!!!
I'm one happy girl...                                   

                                          5 Months Later in the Van ......

Not so tidy now .....And a bit more "Fuller"!!


Where the Creating Happens....
Glue / Paint Drying Corner !!!
My Glue Embellishment Organiser...
This is why I have been absent for so long!!!!!!

My Glue Stash ...100 x 1 foot long sticks - Im in heaven!!!!!!
Moulds and Nail Polish stash ....Nail Polish stash has accumulated quickly due to sourcing garage sales and local bidding sites! The moulds ...some are hand made by my best friend Rhonda from Wheelie Crafty and Good Morning Crafty Friends...  check out her blog to for some amazing work!!!!




No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by and leaving a comment !! Please follow my Blog also thanks Hugs Kerry XX.