Wednesday 28 May 2014

Molossi Mood Board

                                                   Here is my finished Canvas Creation 

                                             for the Molossi May MoodBoard Challenge 

I found The Molossi Moodboard very inspiring - This is My first ever Challenge and I really enjoyed every moment!
I have tried to incorporate all the colours and recreated (No 3)my main feature as a door on my canvas which is open to let out the 'Dreams' The Tropical scene represents my recent 6yrs in QLD 'A dream I have lived' And Photos of my children rising out of the open door as they begin to dream for themselves.... The Suns rays beaming out from behind the island reflect the light in (No 5)and also the shapes in (No4) butterflies fly out of the open chest (No2) The wording I have used is self explanatory and again a use of light in the form of a beam across the sky from the Street light is used.. 
 Using gesso with my stencils to form my background texture
    
   
 
  
Thanks to my good friend Rhonda Alman  I now have an awesome range of Shimmer mists which I have used over my stencilled flourishes to create my door 
Sponge painted the sun rays to create streaks of light and used a range of metallic paints glitter and assorted embellishments from my stash (And Rhondas again !!)

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by and leaving a comment !! Please follow my Blog also thanks Hugs Kerry XX.