Saturday 1 July 2017

Pot of Blue

Hi Crafty friends and Followers ...

Here is a new Fad I'm going through...crafting with pots!!
Below is a pot I painted and embellished for Mothers Day 2017, enjoy and I hope you leave me a comments...even tips if you like!!

Some very ordinary pots cleaned and ready to go, My Fiance Brendon had already cut me some hearts on the scroll saw ! 
pots painted with undercoat
After another coat of blue paint I applied a patterned paper napkin with 50/50 water glue added ribbon and blue  glass pebbles ...
next to paint some aluminium can butterflies I have made previously and the Mothers Day heart glued onto a pop stick,painted,add a shell border and letters are cut with my Big Shot a few more Glass pebbles to tie the two together...

2 butterflies some hearts and square gems for the rim
A coating of sealant then potting mix ,plant and we are done!!
I hope you like my Pot Of Blue !! Don't forget to leave me a comment !!

I will enter into the following Challenges...

Creative Artiste mixed media June Challenge Anything Goes
Alphabet Challenge H for Heart
 Words 2 Craft By Keep Love In Your Heart
Creates and Makes Anything goes with an optional create a sentiment
Through The Craft Room Door Anything Goes
An Inky Mess Anything as long as its Mixed Media
We Love 2 Create Anything Creative Mixed Media goes



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thanks for passing by and leaving a comment !! Please follow my Blog also thanks Hugs Kerry XX.